For my birthday we tried happy hour at Chevy’s. As far as I’m concerned this HH is tied with PFChang’s for excellent price & selection. Here are the deets (YMMV):
1. Happy Hour runs from 3:00-7:00 (unheard of long hours!)
2. There is NO DRINK MINIMUM…but we both got a Margarita anyway. The Margs are only $3 during HH and are not weak .
3. Unlimited chips and salsa!
4. There is a short list of half-price appetizers to order from. We shared an enormous plate of nachos and some flautas on the side. I mean, it wasn’t as good as the tacos I ate in Playa Del Carmen ten years ago, but hey…
5. Our bill came to $13 and some change…total. Amazing.
Have you tried HH at Chevys? Do you like it? What HH do you frequent?